4 weeks in now (see https://stevey.com/2008/02/03/vinyasa-yoga/).
Been sticking to my 6 days out of 7 plan per week and it’s tough but I’m starting to feel some results.
Noticeable changes in my body;
- back of my arms are turning to steel,
- same with back of shoulders and general strength of upper body,
- upper leg muscles can hold without shaking while bent for a long period now,
- breathing smoothly during yoga has become easier (but still needs lots of improvement),
- balance for longer,
- flexibility is really improving especially folding at waist, and
- probably shed a couple pounds (don’t own a scaled but it seems so).
Let’s see where I’m at in 2 more weeks.
Highly recommend this to anyone else fighting “old-man-itis”.