It’s almost winter. NE Surfing season is close to being over for me. I’ll probably try ‘n hit it a couple more times but now I’m starting to consider a way to prolong this season (That started way back in the spring with our 2 weeks in Mexico).
Most of our crew has decided to make a hop south for a couple weeks to CR. I’ll make up my mind tomorrow if I’m buying tickets or not. 5 foot @ 15 seconds. Hmmm.