Greetings from mexico …
My list of things i’ve learnt about warm water surfing so far …
- warm water means alot less rubber needed
- less rubber means your less bouyant
- manta rays jump REALLY high !
- man-o-war jellyfish hurt (second hand knowledge)
- tread lightly over the urchins
- salt water tastes different in different regions
more to come if I can.
4 thoughts on “Mexico Part 1”
You lucky dog, you! Enjoy your vacation;)!
I’m waiting for a video of a manta-ray a-leaping
I heard limes are a great addition to items like beer, water..Hope all is good and you’re using spf 3000..see ya when you get back!
Stevey we miss you! And wait till you see Lost!
Comments are closed.