The 500th post. A milestone ? Hardly! But worth noting as it took me a long time to start this site. Some random items about this website and it’s viewers ….
- WordPress 2.0 has made it all the better, with slight improvements from 1.5 that were pretty easy to tailor (hack) to work how I wanted them too.
- It averages 200 unique people per day.
- A lot of people come in through searches and bookmarks.
- Travel writing is a popular draw.
- RSS has between 30-50 people subscribed.
- Averages about 100 comment spams per day – 99% of which Akismet takes care of for me.
- The most popular posts since mid summer are a weird mix… Coastal drive up to Maine, How 25 Years of MTV Have Changed the World, VW Rabbit, and Bigfoot.
I’ll keep going and see what happens.
Photo credit: Thanks Dan