Some links for August 8th through August 15th…
- Mark Richards – Core Memory
“Stunning vintage computer/tech photos”
- Open Salon
“User generated Salon content.”
- POWER TO THE POSTER – Wild In The Streets!
“Free posters to print and put up around you”
- Ocean ‘dead zones’ becoming global problem – CNN.com
“The world's oceans die quietly.”
- Matt Hensley, My Favorite Things, Hensley’s Flying Elephant | Transworld Skateboarding
“Skin Phillips took a walk through Hensley’s Flying Elephant with the man himself.”
- Thrasher Skateboard Magazine – Videos – Old school street ramp jam
“The DLX crew built a couple ramps and set them up at 3rd & Army. There was lots of ’80s gear and music, and Tony Trujillo, Dave Durren, Nick Matlin, Sean, Kev, Noah, and a whole slew of others ripped the Saturday afternoon away.”
- How Retro Boards Are Keeping Average Surfers Out of the Tube, THE 40-YEAR-OLD BARREL VIRGIN | Surfline
- Dave Rastovich from the Free Way – TubeGuide
“Dave Rastovich surfing”
- Modify User Permissions – Webmonkey
“File permissions on Unix and Linux are one of the most ubiquitous stumbling blocks for even regular users of those operating systems.”
- Mike’s Election Guide, Michael Moore, Book – Barnes & Noble
“MICHAEL MOORE's first book in five years-a hilarious and informative guide to the 2008 election!”
- Brand New: Opinions on Corporate and Brand Identity Work
- Everywhere: Articles: Points North – Surf Exploration in Northern Sumatra
“A surf trip to Northern Sumatra aboard an 80 ft. converted Indonesian freighter, searching for beautiful waves and exploring a remote, stunning coastline.”
- YouTube – Surfing Nova Scotia “Back in the Day #1”
“Need to visit this place”
2 thoughts on “Bookmarks for August 8th through August 15th”
Hehehe … notice the Nova Scotia ‘Back in the Day’ clip has been removed by user.
Maybe some locals are worried about the spot being recognized? Funny, NS can’t be that crowded, but still I guess.
Some good links in this list.
Hahaha. funny about the video — east coast surf mob got to him.
Comments are closed.